Volunteer for No Tie 2022Volunteering for the No Tie Dinner and Dessert Fundraiser is an incredible experience.
We Can’t Do It Without You!
You’ll enjoy an evening of helping a group that come to party with a purpose. From checking in guests, watching over auction items to serving delicious desserts, you’ll be a part of this fun filled evening.
We always welcome the help and input from new people with planning the event-underwriting, auction donation solicitation and/or data entry.
And we need LOTS of volunteers to pull off this event in style!
- Auction Spotter – Monitor Auction Items
- Check In/Check Out – Check in guests/Check out all items sold
- Dessert Table Stations – Serve desserts and greet guests
- Door Guards – Direct incoming guests
- First Aid Station – Offer first aid
- Greeter – Greet and direct guests, write down information
- Hospitality Station – Monitor snacks and drinks for volunteers
- Runners – Deliver bid sheets to check out area, spotter during live auction
- Set Up – Set up tables, auction items, and hospitality area
- Tear Down – Break down stations, load tables, chairs, and auction items
- Volunteer Registration – Sign in volunteers and provide assignments