Volunteer for No Tie 2023Volunteering for the No Tie Dinner and Dessert Fundraiser is an incredible experience.
We Can’t Do It Without You!
You’ll enjoy an evening of helping a group that come to party with a purpose. From checking in guests, watching over auction items to serving delicious desserts, you’ll be a part of this fun filled evening.
Our volunteers will be provided with an exclusive event T-shirt and complimentary food and drinks as a token of our gratitude.
Sign up now! We need LOTS of volunteers to pull off this event in style!
- Greeters: Greet and direct guests, write down information
- Volunteer Registration: Sign in volunteers, provide assignments, hand out T-Shirts
- Check In/Check Out: Check in guests with tickets and sell tickets as needed, check out all items sold
- Door Ushers: Direct incoming guests into venue, check for official event wrist band as guests come in and out (smoke breaks, etc.)
- Auction Spotter: Monitor Auction Items, assist guests with their bidding on their phones—should be able to maneuver through smart phones efficiently
- Auction Runners: Deliver bid sheets to check out area, assist spotter during as needed, help close out auction
- Hospitality Station: Monitor snacks and drinks for volunteers, keep kitchen area organized and clean, assist Dessert Stations with stocking plates, forks, napkins
- Dessert Table Stations: Staff dessert tables and serve guests with a smile, stock dessert tables with plates, forks, napkins
- Bartenders and Bar Backs: TABC License required
- First Aid Station: Offer first-aid as necessary
- Set Up: Set up tables, auction items, and hospitality area
- Tear Down: Break down stations, load tables, chairs, and box auction items