2019 Event Information Coming Soon!
Thanks for your patience while we prepare the details of our 2019 event!
Volunteer for No Tie 2018Volunteering for the No Tie Dinner and Dessert Fundraiser is an incredible experience.
We Can’t Do It Without You!
You’ll enjoy an evening of helping a group that come to party with a purpose. From checking in guests, watching over auction items to serving delicious desserts, you’ll be a part of this fun filled evening.
We always welcome the help and input from new people with planning the event-underwriting, auction donation solicitation and/or data entry.
And we need LOTS of volunteers to pull off this event in style!
- Auction Spotter – Monitor Auction Items
- Check In/Check Out – Check in guests/Check out all items sold
- Dessert Table Stations – Serve desserts and greet guests
- Door Guards – Direct incoming guests
- First Aid Station – Offer first aid
- Greeter – Greet and direct guests, write down information
- Hospitality Station – Monitor snacks and drinks for volunteers
- Runners – Deliver bid sheets to check out area, spotter during live auction
- Set Up – Set up tables, auction items, and hospitality area
- Tear Down – Break down stations, load tables, chairs, and auction items
- Volunteer Registration – Sign in volunteers and provide assignments